Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hurray! Part 2

The results came in for the Video Contest I spoke about, and having been a finalist finally paid off. I won second place in all of Connecticut, as I was notified yesterday afternoon. My hard work and toiling came back to reward me, and I am greatly appreciative. I was notified that there was a tie for Second Place, and they decided to give us both equal prizes. Even so, out of the 6 finalists in the Middle School category, one got first, two got second, and one got third. This only leaves two to be disappointed. Also, everyone got some reward for being a finalist. They were probably trying to be fair, which makes sense. Either way, I am overjoyed to have this accomplishment. You can watch the video here, and you can watch competitors' videos here. Only 6 were in the Middle School category; the younger looking kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment