Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Introducing My New EduBlog

A couple of days ago, my 8th grade year started. My new history teacher is a really interesting guy. From the outside, he looks like a normal "techy" person, but once you see him teach a class, it really is very different. Anyways, because he has so much knowledge about all things technology, this obviously reflects on his class.   Today, each kid on the team got their own EduBlog. Normally, each blog would cost a lot of money, but the owner of the company loved the work Mr. Bogush's class was doing, so he gave Mr. Bogush a lifetime supply of free EduBlogs. Therefore, each year, he gives each kid in his classes a free EduBlog. So, every time he assigns homework, he won't give us a piece of paper. Instead, he'll tell us to write it on our blogs. If you are a frequent follower of my blog, I suggest you check out my other blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment